Translate

Saturday, March 5, 2011

What if???

What if we could go back and redo everything that we have done. What if Jason and I had chosen a different wedding date would my daddy had lived longer? Maybe not because God directed daddy's last days here on Earth. Or like if I would have chosen a different house, would I have Joshua today. If we would have moved somewhere else instead of staying in this town, would we be better off financially. What if I would have been able to have done better at my former job and stayed there for another five years, would I have gotten the promotions? What if I would have made different decisions would I have the trust and faith in God that I have now? I could go through all the what ifs, but what would be the point. I can not live in the past nor do I want to. I know that things would be very different for sure, but I know that God directs our paths and that all things happen for a reason. Am I always happy with where I am or with what my decisions have been, no, but I know that God is control and that I can make better decisions from here on out. I will trust that God is with me and will direct my path. There is a lot of decisions that we make daily are they always the best No, but I can pray about them and ask God to show me what is right. I can not change the past, but I can make my future better and know that God is in control and will be there to get through anything and everything. I am grateful for my husband, our two boys and our home that we have together. Things are perfect by any means, but we have what we need and I know that the next ten years will be very different and prayerfully better.

No comments:

Post a Comment