Translate

Monday, July 7, 2014

Nope I haven't totally forgotten about this..

Well let's see Summer of 2014 is underway, we are now into the first week of July and half this year has gone...school is out, we now have baby number three, Ben is a year old already. I am not sure where the time has gone..Matt is going into high school. I am wanting to home school him, we are currently working with a tutor. He is still very behind in learning. We are working hard to get him to where he needs to be.

 As a follow up to other posts, my friend who I wrote about before who I have been leading to Jesus well she was baptized at my church back in May. I was able to be a part of that and be the one to dunk her under. She made the commitment to follow Jesus and has been trying to get her life turned around. She surely has had her share of troubles and hard times. I have seen God really work though with her whole situation because she and her mom are now able to have a relationship, she gets to see her oldest son again, her dad is back to speaking to her and things are really getting better I think.

I call Ben my miracle baby, because before him I had a miscarriage and it was a very devastating time especially since we have had two other successful pregnancies and now they are growing boys. I have come to the understanding that the Lord has a timing that is not our own. I read something today that really hit home, from another mom's perspective who lost a preemie baby, that no matter how long the life time is it was still a lifetime rather it was a day, a few weeks or a few months that the life lived it was still a life time and I loved my baby that I carried for it's 6 weeks of life. I am still it's mom and it is still a sibling to my boys. Also the May just before Ben was born my Paw Paw Bennie passed away and Ben was born the next month is June. I have seen how God has this great cycle of life and even though I miss my paw paw I can see him every day in Ben, from his personality, to how Ben sticks out his little tongue, to the way he laughs..I will always have a piece of my paw as long as I have Ben.


No comments:

Post a Comment