Translate

Monday, March 19, 2012

Bible study things...

Well, I realized tonight that I haven't wrote anything since December 5th..so where to begin with the past three and half months or so...I have started some new Bible study things. One being that I am using a journal to do one one a month and I started this in February and I have wrote about Prayer and am working on Grace for this month. I have learned so much from Grace, I am still struggling with prayer..I can pray privately, but to pray out loud and in groups I struggle with. Grace is something so amazing to me. God gives grace freely, it isn't something that is earned. When Jesus came to earth and went to the cross, Grace came down. I am still working on just what Grace is..I am reading What's so Amazing about Grace and I am already on Chapter Seven. I still have some other Bible studies that I am in the middle of and need to go back to working on. With me being a stay at home mom, I do find it easier to be caught up in cartoons, laundry, cleaning, organizing, and doing whatever else there is to do. I do my Bible studies at night just before bed and I am about to go to that way now. I am not sure what else I want to say tonight, so I will try to say more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment